*Includes stainless steel eyelids spaced 500mm apart on all four sides.
Tarpaulins, commonly referred to as tarps, are large sheets of waterproof material. PVC is a strong material made from natural or synthetic fabrics which are laminated or coated with a waterproofing. This material is normally used to manufacture heavy duty tarpaulins, that can be made according to your specifications by SA Canvas.
- Cover building supplies, such as sand, to protect them from the weather.
- Protect stored equipment from rain and/or dust.
- Protect and secure goods being transported
- Protect outdoor furniture against weather conditions.
- Protect cricket pitches.
- Suspended outside (temporarily) to create shade on a warm day.
- Ground sheet for camping
- Heavy duty